UPDATE - 3rd May 2017
There is a NEW CERTIFICATE that fixes the Chrome problem caused by updating to v58. Please install this new certificate as detailed below.
If you use your own laptop in school you may find that your browser, in particular Google Chrome, complains about an invalid certificate when accessing HTTPS sites. To avoid this, please install this certificate to your user 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' store.
To do this:
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Double click the file; it should open in Internet Explorer
- Click on 'Install Certificate'
- Ensure 'Current User' is selected -> Next
- Select 'Place all certificates in the following store' and click 'Browse'
- Select the 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' store and click 'OK'
- Click 'Next' to view the summary and then click 'Finish'
- You should get a message to say that the import was successful.
- Restart your browser
If you have any problems, please pop down to IT Support.